You can win a pair of Volvo Iron Mark sunglasses worth R746 by answering this question: Is the Volvo V40 Cross Country equipped with City Safety as standard (You'll find the answer here.)
Terms and Conditions for competition hosted by MotorTalk and Volvo South Africa
Prize – A Set of Volvo Iron Mark Sunglasses with case – worth R746
1. Promotor: MotorTalk (PTY) Ltd. Registration no. 2014/127589/07
2. Employees of MotorTalk or Volvo or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition is not permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The closing date for entry will be 31 August 2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Only one entry per individual older than 18 years.
7. The promotor reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner will be chosen in a lucky draw by Justus Visagie, Editor of MotorTalk.
11. The winner will be notified in person and announced on MotorTalk’s Facebook page in the first week of September 2015.
12. The promotor will courier the prize to the winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition an entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Data will only be used by MotorTalk.
17. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.